Wednesday, January 24, 2007

American Actor?

I watched American Idol auditions on TV tonight for almost two hours. Is it just me, or do a lot of those people seem like payed actors who make the show more entertaining? If you were to tell me it was true, I'd totally believe it. Think about it. Pay people to do some ridiculous things, get people interested at the beginning of the season, and WHAM! they're hooked. Honestly. There was one girl giving them a frickin' speech, saying "I have worked so hard for this. blah blah blah" She was being so emotional. They even had sappy music in the background. I thought it was a joke.
Ahh yes, and then there are Paula and Simon. They don't even need explaining, mostly because I have to get some homework done.
But anyway, the same people should just go ahead and hold auditions for American Actor already. Maybe bad actors aren't quite as funny as bad singers, but I bet it'd be entertaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home